Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cracked And Faded Pride



A friend of mine, Bailey, reminded me the other day of a song we recorded a couple of years ago for the Pictures album that I completely forgot about. We decided to leave it off the record for fear of it being particularly singled out for being overtly "retro", a tag that seems to have followed us around for 8 years for some reason! This was loads of fun to record, Luke on bass and me playing drums live together and adding keys guitars and vocals whenever and wherever we felt like.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Davey. Sorry to say man but the link isn't working- not for me anyway. Is there a possibility that you could please send it to me by email once I work out how this bloody thing works? I'd really like to hear it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried as best as I could to answerer your question, though further clarification would be helpful.

    http://musicruinedmylife.blogspot.com/2009/11/spazzys-i-met-her-at-7-11.html

    ReplyDelete