Thursday, January 22, 2009

McKean St. Demos, 2005



Thought I'd clear the closet a little before I start lookin forward...here are some tunes I recorded in my bedroom early in 2005, two of which ended up 4 long years later on the 2nd Pictures LP "Kicking Indifference" (oh the irony!). The other one, Get It Back Again, I hope to do something with sometime, was my first foray into lyrical optimism after a particularly fucked 2004! This version of Maisie I still reckon is way better than what we ended up with on the finished record.

Recorded at McKean St, Fitzroy North while I was living with Chris, Mikey and Gus of the Vandas group of singers and our friend Amanda, on an old beat up Amstrad computer. No Bon Iver style eating of any deer I caught myself though...

1 comment:

  1. Ok....officially cannot retrieve any of the mp3s you've posted on your Bloggy Log Blog......

    ReplyDelete